Report a Violation

Reporting Violations
There are several ways to report a Code Enforcement issue. You may call 770-986-5005 and ask to speak with a Code Enforcement officer, you may email the Code Enforcement Department or on your cell phone go to your play store for Android Phone or app store on Apple Phones and download "Chamblee Connect". Chamblee Connect will not only let you submit a request/complaint to the Code Enforcement Unit, it will let you submit a request/complaint to any City of Chamblee Department as well as keep you updates on City Events such as Summer Concerts, Chamblee News and Announcements.

Common Problems or Violations